Thursday, June 25, 2009

It Comes With Age!!

Ya know when ya gettin old when ya body starts creaking, when ya boobs start droopin, when ya bottom starts wobbling, when ya face starts crinkling, when ya arms start flapping, when ya catchyaself snorin.....................................yup you know what I'm gettin at..............Old Age.

But

Ya know what Mokasinga says.....................Who Gives a hoot............it's the BEAUTY within

And

The older you get, the nicer you get, the more empathy ya get (well the good guys do) and the

WISER you get!!

I just discovered that Im gettin old. I suffer from all the above but I know that the inside of me is still young, underneath all the wrinkles, wobbles and sags. But the other night when I was drinking da "RUM" by the campfire I realised I was gettin wiser. All these words of wisdom kept on coming out of my mouth. And it was the real me talkin Im tellin ya, (not da rum).......(and just so ya know I'm not drinking any right now). Now I can't tell ya exactly when I got wiser.........maybe it had something to do with my first camp trip in outback country when I exposed that moon to the sky (and the poor roos) but I know it has happened.

I have gotten older, wrinklier, fatter, saggier but Mokasinga has gotten Wiser.

The Moral of the story is..............

Be proud of all ya wrinkles, sags, wobbles etc be proud to be you. Be kind, giving, caring and loving and be the real you. It is the person within that counts!


Old(er) age ROCKS!!!!






1 comment:

  1. The visualising is hurting my eyes lol may have nightmares now

    ReplyDelete